After 30 years living locally and observing the progress first hand Clare Robins joined Ray White in 2005 alongside her parents. Les and Carole Robins proudly opened their doors in 1993 and have held the largest market share for almost two decades in the area they live and promote.
Clare has been a vital driving force within the Business since commencing her career in 2005 consistently achieving Marketing and Sales Awards, including:
- 2018 Agent of the Year - Rate My Agent
- 2017 Queensland A-List Real Estate Agent
- Premier Performer Alan White Club Member 2007 - 2017
- No. 10 Salesperson Number of Sales July-Dec 2012
- Premier Performer Alan White Club Member 2011
- Number 1 Auction Performer 2010 Brisbane North.
- Number 2 Auction Performer 2009 Brisbane North.
- Number 3 Auction Performer 2008 Brisbane North.
- Number 1 Residential & Auction Performer 2007 Brisbane North.
- Number 1 Office QLD Growth in Residential Sales 2007.
- Top 3 Finalist QLD Rookie of the Year 2006.
She has a manner which is always professional yet fun and friendly, bringing vitality and enthusiasm to the office and to her clients. The amalgamation of her fresh approach to Business and the knowledge and guidance from Les and Carole Robins has catapulted the business to be widely admired and respected. Clare believes that up-to-date education and technology, personalised marketing programs and old fashioned customer service are the key ingredients that ensure herself and the whole team continue to provide exceptional results for their clients.
Her relentless drive for perfection means she is always prepared to go that extra mile to secure the best result. Clare offers a cocktail of approachability and confidence. She is strong but not overpowering and will not buckle under pressure and always treats every person with the utmost respect.
Clare most importantly has great local knowledge and is only a phone call away, works around the clock including Sundays and evenings to attend to her clients needs. She believes in the future of Moreton Bay and knows without doubt, that it offers the most lucrative near waterfront opportunities for first home owners and investors.
- 2019/2020 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2019 - $4 million in settled commission in their career
- 2018 - Top Salespeople - Number of Sales - No. 10
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2016 - Premier Member (AUS)
- 2016 - Significant Settled Commission $3 million
- 2015 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2015 - Premier Member