SOLD BY BEN BLAKEY!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
IF THIS PROPERTY DOESN'T RING YOUR BELL THEN I'M NOT SURE WHAT WILL...
LOCATED ONLY 450M TO THE WATERFRONT!!!
***RECENTLY RENOVATED*** All the hard work has been done, simply move in and enjoy!
Fishing and boating fanatics you may have just found your next home...located only minutes from the boat ramp at Pelican Park this location is absolutely on point!
Stroll down to the local shops, cafs, takeaways, recreational facilities and sporting venues and just a quick trip over the Hornibrook Bridge to Brisbane City.
With a current rental return of $370 per week this will be a great property to add to your portfolio or a great place to start or finish!
37 Bell Street also offers these great features:
- Two generous sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances throughout
- Renovated main bathroom with separate toilet
- Living/dining area that has Air Con and ceiling fans
- Large outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans
- Separate laundry with plenty of storage
- Garden Shed
- Low maintenance 405m2 block
- Currently rented at $370 per week
Also close proximity to the following:
- Grace Lutheran Primary School
- Southern Cross Catholic College
- Clontarf Beach State School
- The Belvedere Hotel
- Pelican Park
- Bramble Bay Bowls Club
- Woody Point Park
- Humpybong Yacht Club
Please contact Ben Blakey from Ray White Deception Bay to organise your private inspection!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.