SOLD BY LYDIA ROBINS
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in the capital growth pocket of Deception Bay, this very unique double block is sitting on a money making' two titles and is only 160m to the water!!! Not only is it boasting location, size and character BUT it is also on a corner block meaning the development opportunities are endless.......................Correct, this is not a misprint.
Apart from the potential, this 3 bedroom Queendlander is perfect for the investor looking for a property to add to their portfolio with an A-grade tenant currently paying $340 per week. OR a large family looking for a big block for their kids to play with future prospects to develop.
A summary of features include:
- 3 Bedrooms + Study Nook, Main with 4x Built in Robe to Ceiling
- Polished Timber Floorboards In Fantastic Condition
- Double Power Points, Security Windows & Doors, Ceiling Fans
- Multiple Informal & Formal Living Areas
- Dining Area Leads Out To Full Length Deck for Outdoor/Indoor Entertaining
- Kitchen with Gas Cooking, Oven & Grill with Breakfast Bench
- Main Bathroom with Separate WC, Separate Laundry with Ample Amounts of Storage
- In-Ground Swimming Pool, Solar Power
- Double Lock Up Garage with Windows & Doors so Perfect for Man Cave or Work Shop
- Two Titles 810m2 Corner Block (2x 405m2 Blocks)
Watch the boats on the Bay, Join the Walkers and Riders on the Waterfront, Stroll to the Deception Bay Library, Dine at Deception Bay's Mermaid Restaurant, Grab a Coffee at Zesty Lemon Cafe, Enjoy the Amazing Beach Side Lifestyle, Just a 30 minute trip to the Hustle & Bustle of Brisbane City & a 45 min drive up to the Sunshine Coast. I have the privilege of bringing this opportunity to you on behalf of the owner, who invites genuine buyers to contact me to arrange an inspection. All offers submitted.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.