SOLD BY LYDIA ROBINS!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Sick of missing out on outstanding investment opportunities? Well this time you can't go wrong - Well, unless you don't act quickly.......AGAIN!!!! So before you finish reading this ad, call me - Highly motivated owner is on the move & wants a quick sale...
This home would suit anyone from a retired couple, to the first home buyer or maybe adding to an investment portfolio with a rental return of around $330 per week. This immaculate 3 bedroom property sits on a fully fenced 766m2 block boasting side access for the boat, caravan or trailer. Ideally positioned for living convenience only a few minutes walk to beachfront, close to local shops, schools, parks, medical centre & transport.
A long list of exciting features include:
* Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, electric cooking, rangehood, pantry & double sinks
* Full length windows to allow natural light in combined dining / family room
* Air-conditioning in main living & every bedroom, ceiling fans throughout
* Near new carpets, security doors & windows, quality window furnishings
* Two way bathroom with separate shower, bath & WC
* Covered & paved entertaining area built with privacy
* Garden shed for any extra storage, side access
* Low maintenance gardens on a 766m2 block.... and all this in a great neighbourhood - what more could you want?
Are you free on Saturday??? Would love to take you through :) Owners Instructions: Bring me an offer.... So, what's it worth to you? PLEASE NOTE: rental appraisal & building & pest report available on request. Just send 'rental app' or 'b & p' to firstname.lastname@example.org or text 0438 166 763 and I'll send it straight over.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Freshly Painted
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.