SOLD BY BEN BLAKEY!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This Immaculate lowset brick home was built in 2004 and ticks every single box!!!
Located in a great street with-in walking distance to Deception Bay State High School you do not want to miss out on this amazing family home.
***Act fast as this property will attract plenty of interest***
24 Commander Street offers the following features:
- Master Bedroom at the rear of the house with Air/Con ensuite and walk-in robe
- Three additional good size bedrooms with fans and built-ins
- Modern open-plan kitchen with Whirlpool Electric Oven and Bosch Dishwasher
- Separate living and dining areas with a near new Panasonic Air Conditioner in the main living area
- Immaculate timber floors and tiles through-out
- Massive outdoor entertaining area that has recently been tiled
- Main bathroom includes bath and shower
- 6 x (300w) Solar Panel System
- Solar Hot Water System
- Double Lock Up Garage with drive thru access
- Side access
- Separate laundry
- 766m2 block
- 5 minutes drive to the Rothwell Train Station (Due 2016)
- Rental Appraisal - $360-$380 per week
With the owners on the move overseas this is a great opportunity to purchase a high quality family home in a great location...
Please contact Ben Blakey from Ray White Deception Bay for any further information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
766m² / 0.19 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.