SOLD BY LYDIA ROBINS!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With wonderful internal and external living options on show throughout, it has all the fantastic makings of a Place To Call Your Own or Bullet Proof Rental for the savvy investor. Seldom does a townhouse of such caliber present itself to the market place where every box can be ticked. It has been designed to utilise incredible proportions of space and light to create contemporary lifestyle living. Owners have committed elsewhere, this property NEEDS to be SOLD!
An array of exciting features include:
- 3 Bedrooms with Mirrored Built-In Robes
- Brand New Floor Coverings
- Ceramic Tiled Traffic Areas
- Brand New Paint Throughout
- Brand New Ceiling Fans
- New Front Foyer
- Main Bathroom with Shower Over Bath, WC, Modern Vanity, Heat Lamps & Exhaust
- Master Bedroom with Walk-In Robe & Ensuite
- Conia Split System Air-Conditioning
- Brand New Dishwasher, Electric Cooking Deep Pantry, Linea Oven & Double Sinks
- Separate Laundry with Linen Cupboard
- Landscaped Courtyard & Garden Shed (Throw out your mower)
- Single Lock Up Internal Entry Garage
In an enviable lifestyle location, Cunningham Street is walking distance to all transport facilities, schools, shopping centres and waterfront. Investors will be catered for with low vacancy rates, low body corporate fees and due to the rare nature of this property, a very high rental return with little maintenance. Opportunities like this are few and far between. I have given myself around the clock availability so I can work around your diary. So, lets set a time?
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- New Floor Coverings
- Single Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.