SOLD BY RACHAEL BOWKETT!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Are you looking for a low maintenance home in excellent condition close to school, shops, cafes, waterfront, parks and buses and the soon to be completed Rail Link? Well this is it 5 Brisbane Crescent, located on a quiet street surrounded by other quality established homes. Offers side access for caravan or boat and is fully fenced, Traditional low set brick and tile, with plenty of space to cater for a growing family.
The centrally located kitchen is perfectly placed to keep a good eye on the kids while cooking up a storm.
All four bedrooms are a good size with master having a fully renovated en-suite. Stay comfortable all year round with split system air-conditioning and what a better way to enjoy the backyard than from the comfort of a cool shady BBQ area, fantastic for your cuppa in the morning and taking in the morning sun.
- 4 bedrooms (Master with Walk in Robe and stunning new ensuite)
- Built In Wardrobes and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Separate internal Laundry
- New LED lighting throughout
- Freshly painted interior
- Two spacious living areas
- New window coverings throughout
- Recently repointed and sprayed roofing
- Security System
- Garden Shed
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- 632 m2 block of land
This is a superb home. Be quick!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.