When buying a property, what's the first rule?
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Position. Position. Position is the answer. With the Rothwell Train Line due for completion at the end of the year, the time to buy is now. 25 Spencer Street is very convenient and accessible to all amenities including the newly renovated shopping centre, short drive to Westfield North Lakes, Bus stops and now the Future Train Line.
The property has been decked out for a new owner with fresh paint and new carpet, all you need to do is move in and relax. With a light and fresh feel throughout, the open plan layout flows seamlessly from the front entrance right through to the bedrooms at the rear of the house.
Features of the home include:
* 4 Bedrooms 3 with Double Door Built-in Robes
* Main Bedroom has walk-in robe, ensuite & Foxtel Power Points
* Massive Kitchen with Westinghouse Appliances (Oven, Cooktop, Rangehood)
* Air-conditioned Multiple Carpeted & Tiled Living Areas
* Spacious, family friendly bathroom with separate bath, shower & WC
* Full fenced back yard 600m2 Block Plenty of room for a shed
* Manicured Garden with paved outdoor area
* Double Lock Up Garage with Drive-thru access to rear
Along with the desirable and ultra-convenient location of Spencer Street, this immaculate home offers the astute buyer a lifestyle of freedom and comfort. I have given myself around the clock availability to get buyers through So, when are you free? First Open Home This Satruday @ 1 - 1:30pm
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
600m² / 0.15 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.