Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OUTDOORS PERSON'S PARADISE ON 40 ACRES WITH A FUTURE GROWTH!
- 7 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 10 Cars
This great block has so much potential to do so many things with!! Plenty of room for a big family in the front house and the grand parents in the back cottage. If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city life but yet live so close...THEN THIS IS THE ONE!!!!
Front house includes:
- 5 bedrooms with built ins
- Main bedroom with en suite and walk in
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 studies
- 3 separate living areas plus fire place and air conditioning
- Modern and functional kitchen
- Great entertainment area next to a large in-ground pool that is fully covered
- Triple carport
- 2 spacious bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Polished timber floors
- Air conditioning
- Refurbished kitchen
- Typical Cabin style deck with ramp for wheel chair and view over the property
- Single carport and small studio
* Nearly 400 M2 of floor space, Office with full set up & power to suit big machines
Other Property features:
- 3 storage sheds
- 5 x 5,000 Lt water tanks
- Rural fence around the block
- And much more.
If you like horses, motorbikes, off roading or camping then this property will tick all the boxes!! The location...well lets talk about location within 5 mins to North Lakes shops, the Bruce Highway, Kinsellas Rd train station, local schools and much much more. This is a great chance to secure a great plan for you and your family....INSPECTION IS A MUST!!!
Possible uses in the Rural zone include: (https://www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/mbrc-planning-scheme/info-sheets/rural/)
* one single dwelling house per allotment
* a wide range of rural uses occurring on large rural properties such as, cropping, forestry, intensive horticulture, animal husbandry, wholesale nursery and winery
* intensive rural activities such as animal keeping, aquaculture, and intensive animal industry
* home based businesses
* outdoor recreational opportunities
* roadside stall, rural industry, veterinary services and transport depot
* short-term accommodation for tourists in proximity to tourist attractions
* rural workers accommodation on or in proximity to rural activities
* rural uses are protected from intrusion from incompatible development
* development maintains a low density, low intensity and dispersed built form character and amenity
* development avoids areas subject to physical constraint, limitation, or valuable natural value or resource
* provisions about building height, building setback, lighting, hazardous chemicals and other matters help maintain the character and amenity of the rural environment and reduce possible nuisance and adverse impacts on neighbouring properties.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
16 ha / 40 acres
10 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.