Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If I were you, I'd probably try and get in before the others on this one! Look at the google map, it is SO close to the waterfront!!! Hello Capital Growth... This 3 bedroom home features a perfect balance of space, affordability and location providing an ideal opportunity for investors or owner occupiers seeking a solid asset. Exciting features include:
- 3 Bedrooms all with Built in Robes & Ceiling Fans
- Updated Kitchen with Overhead Cupboards, Plenty of Bench Space & Double Sinks
- Spacious Lounge Room, Separate Dining Area
- Privacy Blinds, Venetian Window Furnishings, Security & Fly Screens Throughout
- Separate Laundry Leading To Rear + Large Linen Cupboard
- Updated Bathroom with Separate Shower, Mirrored Vanity + Separate Toilet
- Covered Entertaining Area, Garden Shed, Perfect for Storage or Workshop & Single Lock Up Carport
- Fully Fenced 405m2 Block with immaculate landscaping, creates a safe haven for kids to play
Only a short walk to the waterfront, cafes, grocery shops & transport, you can say its a prime piece of real estate. Owner has instructed to present all offers. So, I'll follow their orders: What is it worth to you?
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
405m² / 0.1 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.