Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOLD BY LYDIA ROBINS!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Looking for comfortable and affordable living? Then look no further, this is the property for you! This well presented 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home has plenty of character and is looking for YOU to be its next owner!
A practical layout offers formal lounge room with exposed brick at the front of the property, with the dining area flowing out to the entertaining area. The open plan light and bright kitchen fitted with Electric appliances has plenty of cupboard and pantry space for the master chef to prepare their dishes.
A summary of features include:
- Master Bedroom Complete with Mirrored Triple Door Built in Robe, The Additional 2 Bedrooms Are Both Well Proportioned
- Kitchen with Double Sinks, Westinghouse Fan Forced Oven, Separate Grill & Rangehood
- Split System Air-conditioned Living Areas, Entry Foyer & Porch
- Family Bathroom with Separate Shower, Bath & WC
- A Private Rear Alfresco Perfect For Entertaining
- 613m2 Fenced Backyard with Garden Shed, Single Carport
Situated within walking distance of local private & public schooling, plus close proximity to the Bay Markets where you can find a selection of Fast Food Outlets & General Shops - You could say the location is prime! The owner has asked me to present all offers, so what is it worth to you?
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
613m² / 0.15 acres
1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.