Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
TWO BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED HOMES ON 810m²!
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Proudly offering to the market this unique forward thinking residence set in a select community of fine properties in easy breezy Moreton Downs Estate. This special home offers much more than meets the eye and I highly recommend the inspection.
The original home offers a spacious layout with a light filled open plan living room, separate dining area and a central kitchen with a pretty bay window. This adjoins the paved pergola area which boasts a colorbond roof and roller screen to shield the afternoon sun - the ultimate outdoor entertainer!! There are three bright and airy bedrooms and an optional fourth bedroom / second living area or home business. The bathroom is just divine - Imagine after work having a relaxing soak in the spa bath with candles and a glass of Shiraz listening to your favourite music. The separate shower and spacious vanity complete the perfect bathroom.
But, it doesn't stop there. A detached self-contained demountable granny flat is cleverly positioned to the left of the property with a separate private entry and single carport. This offers an extraordinary opportunity for future growth and income. Ideal for the extended family, teenagers or elderly parents who require independence.
Perfect for investors this property would generate a healthy return of $600 - $650 per week. With Air BNB very popular these days this wonderful addition can be highly profitable - why not live in the main home and reap the returns from this beautifully maintained demountable granny flat. Rates can be as high as $150 per night for this short term style of accommodation.
Summary of features include:
* Solar Panel system minimising electricity costs
* Spacious lounge has reverse cycle air-conditioning & a new ceiling fan
* Cushion vinyl throughout traffic areas, dining room and laundry
* 3 roomy bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans & wool carpet
* Gas cooktop, electric oven, rangehood, new dishwasher, insinkerator
* Large separate laundry, plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Second toilet, security screens & doors
* Main Bathroom with shower, spa bath & separate toilet
* Tastic heater/light fitted in the bathroom
* Double carport, 2 garden sheds, fully fenced and secure
* Electric hot water system, 5000L water tank
- Cosy combined lounge & dining, air-conditioned with ceiling fan
- Wood plank flooring throughout living area
- Two Bedrooms with built-in robes, carpet & ceiling fans
- Third bedroom/study has quality wood plank flooring
- Louvre security screens with operating handles in each bedroom
- Separate laundry with ample cupboard space
- The kitchen overlooks the garden, electric cooking, lots of cupboard space
- Separate toilet, shower and vanity
- 5000L water tank, gas hot water, tinted windows
A mere 40 minutes from Brisbane with quick highway access to the Sunshine Coast. A short drive to major shopping precinct Northlakes', Costco, IKEA and the New Rothwell Rail Link. Walking distance to quality private and public schooling, public transport, and Local shops this property is central to everything.
The 810m2 flawless yard is a sizeable safe haven for children and pets to stretch their legs. The garden is low maintenance with established Grevilleas, Azaleas bushes, Poinsettia and bird loving shrubs providing colour and fresh air all year round.
A quality build, this long term family home has been cherished and appears much younger than its years. The rear yard is the perfect place to host Sunday BBQ sessions with friends and family - with spring just around the corner it is the season for backyard cricket and family gatherings!! The current owners are 100% committed to selling this very special family home! INSPECTION HIGHLY RECOMMENDED & I'M ALWAYS AVAILABLETHIS PROPERTY NEEDS TO BE SEEN TO BE BELIEVEDPLEASE CALL ANYTIME!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
810m² / 0.2 acres
3 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.