Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
5 Acres in Prime Location with Maximum Exposure!
- Land: 2.02 ha (4.99 acres)
If you're looking to escape the residential lifestyle and want to retreat to your very own acreage allotment then look no further!! Owners have given strict instructions that this 5 acre block MUST be sold!!!
Deception Bay is one of Moreton Bay's fastest growing areas, with its easy access to the Sunshine Coast and the Brisbane CBD by a direct link on the Bruce Highway. Four primary schools and one high School, multiple daycare centres, medical centres, public transport with the new train link at Rothwell and Deception bay Shopping centre. Approximately 10 minutes drive is Westfield North Lakes, IKEA, Kmart, Costco, and Bunnings.
Multiple Opportunities presented here:
* Truckers, Earth movers or Vehicles looking for hardstand
* Horse lovers looking for large property
* Possible Home Business with great exposure
* Put your superannuation here for a great investment
* Possible opportunity of subdivision down the track
Great opportunity here to set yourself up for the future..so come and discover the Bay!!!
Possible uses in the Rural zone include: (https://www.moretonbay.qld.gov.au/mbrc-planning-scheme/info-sheets/rural/)
* one single dwelling house per allotment
* a wide range of rural uses occurring on large rural properties such as, cropping, forestry, intensive horticulture, animal husbandry, wholesale nursery and winery
* intensive rural activities such as animal keeping, aquaculture, and intensive animal industry
* home based businesses
* outdoor recreational opportunities
* roadside stall, rural industry, veterinary services and transport depot
* short-term accommodation for tourists in proximity to tourist attractions
* rural workers accommodation on or in proximity to rural activities
* rural uses are protected from intrusion from incompatible development
* development maintains a low density, low intensity and dispersed built form character and amenity
* development avoids areas subject to physical constraint, limitation, or valuable natural value or resource
* provisions about building height, building setback, lighting, hazardous chemicals and other matters help maintain the character and amenity of the rural environment and reduce possible nuisance and adverse impacts on neighbouring properties.
2.02 ha / 4.99 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.